- The Promoter is 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”)
- This promotion is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document as well as foreign nationals living in South Africa who can present their passport.
- Employees at 10X Investments, partner agencies/affiliated companies and members of their immediate family are allowed to participate in this promotion.
Which products qualify
- The following are “promotional products” for purposes of this promotion:
- • 10X Pension Preservation Fund
- • 10X Provident Preservation Fund
- This promotion does not apply to clients’ existing preservation fund products with 10X investments.
- The promotion does apply to members of the 10X Umbrella Funds who apply to transfer their benefits to a new 10X preservation fund during the promotional period.
- This promotion is open from 14 May 2020 and ends at midnight on 31 December 2020. Any applications submitted after 31 December 2020 will not be considered for the promotion.
How does the promotion work?
- Participants must submit a completed application for one or both of the 10X promotional products during the promotion period.
- Participants must submit their application via the online application portal: https://www.10x.co.za/invest-portal. No manual applications will be accepted for purposes of this promotion.
- Participants must enter the promotion code ‘preserve’ at step 4 of the online application process as seen below. Online applications submitted during the promotion period without the promotion code will not qualify for this promotion.
- All new applicants who apply for a 10X Investments promotional products during the promotion period will pay no 10X investment management fees for the first 6 months from when their transfer value is received and invested with the relevant 10X Preservation Fund.
- All Participants will start paying 10X investment management fees from their 7th month as per usual fee structures for 10X Investments products.
- The specifications of the promotion, including but not limited to duration and value, are at the discretion of the Promoter and are not negotiable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the promotion at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoter, its affiliates, or associated companies.
- Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted application forms will be accepted. Applications will be accepted only when accompanied by all required supporting documentation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any application if fraud or cheating is suspected, including but without limitation, through the manipulation of withdrawing from an existing 10X product to re-apply for the same product to benefit from the free-fee promotion. If it is found that a 10X client withdraws from a 10X product in order to gain from the fee-free promotion, 10X reserves the right to withhold the client’s 10X fund withdrawal until an investigation is complete.
- The Promotor is not responsible for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever which may be suffered by a participant, as a result of participating in this promotion.
- 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No. 37 of 2002 (“FAIS Act”) with FSP number 28250.