- The Promoter is 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd (“the promoter”, “10X”)
Who can participate?
- This promotion is open to South African residents over the age of 18 years, who are in possession of a valid identity document, as well as foreign nationals who can present their passport and proof of their legal right to reside in South Africa.
- Employees, directors, consultants, agents and shareholders of 10X and members of their immediate family cannot participate in this promotion.
- Direct participation in this promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to an entrant switching from their current provider to 10X, or opening a new retirement annuity or adding a top-up to their existing 10X Retirement Annuity.
- This promotion opens at 09:00 on 1 October and ends at midnight on 31 October 2020.
- Three winners will be chosen. Each will receive a R10,000 contribution to their 10X Retirement Annuity
How to enter
- To enter the promotion, visit 10x.co.za and complete the online application for a 10X Retirement Annuity.
- The terms and conditions for the 10X Retirement Annuity apply.
- The minimum investment amount required to open a 10X RA is R12,000 once-off, or R1,000 every month.
10X Retirement Annuity clients:
- Make an additional deposit into your retirement annuity before 31 October 2020.
- Please note that the minimum deposit amount is R5000
How will the winner be determined?
- The winners will be randomly drawn from the list of eligible entrants in a manner to be determined by the promoter.
- The competition draw will take place on Monday 2nd November 2020 and the winner will be announced within seven days thereafter.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners telephonically by calling the number provided on the competition entry.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts to do so as set out above, that person’s right to win the prize will be deemed to have been waived, and the promoter may then randomly draw another winner from the pool of remaining eligible entrants.
- Should the winner forfeit the prize for any reason a new winner will be drawn in the same manner as the initial winner. These terms and conditions will apply to the new winner as if they were the initial winner.
- The winners agree to their names being used on social media posts and in newsletters announcing who won the competition.
- By participating in this promotion you give your consent to 10X to contact you by phone, email and SMS, and agree to 10X communicating with you on an ongoing basis and providing you with educational material on how to retire with more money.
- You will be able to opt out of receiving further communication by unsubscribing from emails, or by asking a 10X retirement expert or customer service representative to no longer contact you.
- The promoter will not share your information with third parties.
- The specifications of the promotion, including but not limited to duration and value, are at the discretion of the promoter and are not negotiable.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the promotion at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the promoter, its affiliates or associated companies. Any amended versions of the terms and conditions of this promotion will be displayed on the 10X website: www.10x.co.za.
- Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion’s terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if fraud or cheating is suspected.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever which may be suffered by a participant, as a result of participating in this promotion, including, but not limited to the winner completing the application process without speaking to a 10X retirement expert first and/or familiarising themselves with the terms and conditions of the 10X Retirement Annuity first.
- 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No. 37 of 2002 (“FAIS Act”) with FSP number 28250.
- The information contained herein should not be construed as advice as defined in the FAIS Act, neither does it constitute a solicitation, invitation or investment recommendation.
- Investors should take cognisance of the fact that there are risks involved when buying, selling or investing in any financial product. The value of financial products can increase as well as decrease over time, depending on the value of the underlying securities and market conditions.
- Past returns may not be indicative of future returns and an investor should seek independent professional financial, legal and tax advice relevant to their individual circumstances before making any investment decision.
- The validity and accuracy of any illustrations, forecasts or hypothetical data are not guaranteed, and are only provided for illustrative purposes.