The promoter is 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd (“the promoter”)
Who can participate
- This promotion is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, and foreign nationals who can present their passport.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to, the participant’s possession/receipt of the promotional offering.
- Employees at 10X Investments, partner agencies/affiliated companies and members of their immediate family are allowed to participate in this promotion.
Which products qualify
The following are “promotional products” for purposes of this promotion:
• 10X Unit Trust
• 10X Tax-Free Savings Account
The following are the “promotional funds”
- 10X Top 60 SA Equity Index
- 10X High Equity Index Fund
- 10X Medium Equity Index Fund
- 10X Low Equity Index Fund
- 10X Defensive Index Fund
- 10X Money Market Fund
- 10X clients who are invested in any of the promotional funds at the time of the Promotion, may only participate in the Promotion by topping up their investment with a lumpsum investment. Therefore, only new investments added over and above the existing investments will qualify for the zero fee promotion.
- This promotion is open from 1 November 2021 and ends at midnight on 28 February 2022. Any applications received after 28 February 2022 will not be considered for the promotion.
How does the promotion work?
- Participants must submit a completed Unit Trust or TFSA application for a 10X promotional fund during the qualifying period.
- Participants must submit their application via the online application portal: https://www.10x.co.za/invest-portal, or submit an application via email to email@example.com.
- In order to qualify for the Promotion the Promotor must receive the completed application by 28 February 2022.
- In order to qualify for the Promotion, a lumpsum investment must be received within 14 business days of submission of the application and a debit order must be scheduled for no later than the last day of the month following the month in which the application form was submitted.
Unit Trust Investors
- You will automatically be invested in the fee free class (Class C) in respect of the promotional fund(s) you selected.
- At the end of the promotional period(s), you will be switched out of Class C into Class A of the promotional fund you selected.
Tax-Free Savings Account Investors
- During the promotional period, your contributions will be invested in Class T of the Tax-Free Savings Account Fund you selected, and the management fee will be waived. The applicable management fee will be reinstated at the end of the promotional period.
- No incomplete or corrupted application forms will be accepted.
- Applications will only be accepted when accompanied by all supporting documentation required, including but not limited to documentation required to conduct due diligence under the promotor’s Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing policies.
- The Promotor will not be held liable and is hereby indemnified against any loss, damage or claim as a result, directly or indirectly, of incomplete application forms or as a result of the participant neglecting to provide or complete information necessary to facilitate the investment or this fee-free promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any application if fraud or cheating is suspected.
- The promoter is not responsible for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10X Index Fund Managers (RF) (Pty) Ltd is a Manager registered under the Collective Investments Schemes Control Act. 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd is an authorised Financial Services Provider and the appointed investment manager of the 10X Unit Trust Scheme. 10X Index Fund Managers (RF) Pty (Ltd) is a wholly owned subsidiary of 10X Investments (Pty) Ltd.