What is My10X?
My10X is an online platform that 10X clients can log into and access their fund information, change their personal details and plan their retirement.
How do I access My10X?
1. If you are an existing 10X client you can go to www.my.10x.co.za.
2. Login using your I.D number.
3. You will then receive a OTP (One Time Pin) via sms. This is sent to the number you gave us when you applied to 10X. Enter the OTP and you’re good to go.
*Note: If you do not have a cell phone number for you then we will email your OTP to you.
I don’t have my cell phone with me. How can I get my OTP?
If you do not have a cell phone with you, you can request that the OPT be emailed to you. After entering your I.D. number click the link that says “resend OTP via email”.
How do I set a password for My10X?
You will not need a password the first time you log in. However, you can add one afterwards by going to "My Profile" and selecting 'Account and Login Settings'. Password must contain lower case, upper case and numeric characters and be at least 8 characters long.
Can I change my password?
You can change your password under "My Profile" and then "Account and login settings" click the "change password button".
My logins don’t work. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble accessing My10X, please contact our support team on 021 410 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I download my benefit statement?
1. From the My10X dashboard, click on the product you want the benefit statement for (e.g. My retirement Investments)
2. Click on the Retirement annuity card to see more and scroll down to the ‘Documents and forms’ section.
3. Click on ‘Benefit Statements’. Select the year you would like by clicking the three dots next to it. You can then email it to yourself or download it onto your device.
How do I download my Income tax certificate?
1. From the dashboard select the product you would like to see the income tax statement for.
2. Scroll down to the ‘documents and forms’ section.
3. Click on ‘Income tax statements’
4. Select the year.
5. You can download the statement onto your device or have it emailed to you.
How do I update my personal details?
From the dashboard, open the menu but clicking the three lines in the top left hand corner (if you are on mobile). Click on “My Profile”. The click on the link that says “My personal details have changed”. You can either download the form onto your device or have it emailed to you. Complete the form and email it to email@example.com
How do I change my banking details?
To change your banking details you need to complete a form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To get the form;
1. Go into the product for which you would like to change your banking details (e.g. Retirement Annuity)
2. Click on “change banking details’.
3. Download the form or opt to have it emailed to you.
4. Complete the form and email it to email@example.com
How do I change my beneficiaries?
1. Select the product you would like to change your beneficiary for (e.g. Retirement Annuity)
2. Scroll down to the section called ‘Beneficiaries’.
3. From here you can add a beneficiary by clicking ‘Add’ or you can edit or delete an existing beneficiary by clicking on the beneficiary name.
4. If you have more than one beneficiary you will be required to specify how your fund will be split between them. To do this you will assign a percentage to each beneficiary. The percentages must add up to 100%.
How do I set up a debit order for my retirement annuity?
1. When on the My10X dashboard, click on your Retirement Annuity Investment
2. Click on ‘Manage Debit Order’ or ‘set up a debit order button
3. Choose your existing bank account or add a new bank account
4. Select your debit order amount and the date that the transaction will start (Effective date). The amount must be more than R 500.
5. Ensure you click ‘save’
6. You should receive a confirmation notification on the page to confirm that your debit order has been updated successfully
How do I cancel my debit order for my retirement annuity?
1. From the dashboard click on ‘set up a debit order’ or ‘manage debit order’.
2. On the manage debit order page you will see a link on the top right hand corner that says . “Cancel debit order” Click this link.
3. You will receive a pop up that asks you to confirm if you are sure. Click yes.
How do a make a once off deposit for my retirement annuity?
1. From the dashboard or product page click on “make a deposit’.
2. Select where the deposit will come from (your bank account or a different source)
3. Enter the amount for the deposit. This must be a minimum of R12 000
4. You will then be given 10X bank details. Please use your ID number as a reference when making the deposit.
What is 10X Introductions?
10X Introductions is a referral program that has been built to make it easier and more rewarding for people to introduce their friends to 10X. Learn More.
How do I refer a someone?
1. Click on ‘My Introductions’ in the menu
2. Click on the green button that says ‘introduce someone to 10X’
3. Fill out the person’s details and click ‘done’
4. Add another person if you want to
5. Once finished click ‘send introduction’.
6. The person you introduced will receive an email from 10X with the relevant information
When do I get my voucher?
You will receive your voucher 14 days after the person you introduce has done their cost comparison.
How do I redeem my voucher?
Go to the Takealot website. Complete your shopping and enter you voucher at checkout.
I don’t understand my retirement plan. Who can I chat to?
You can reach out to us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org