# STOP 
 DAYLIGHT 
 ROBBERY 

How high fees can take 40% of what’s yours.

 
Low fees

The industry usually charges around 3%.

10X always charges less than 1%.* If you invest R100 000, at 3% you pay R3000 the first year. As your investment grows, you pay more than that, every year. Work that out over 40 years: it’s more than what you have saved. At 1%, you keep R2000 more of your own money in the first year, and that difference compounds. Every year.

* 10X fees range from 0.3% to 0.9% plus VAT, based on your product and investment balance.

The impact of fees on your investment over 40 years

Based on R100,000 investment at 6% return over 40 years.

7 Year Annualized Returns - Large Managers Watch

Source: Alexander Forbes Large Manager Watch. Best Investment View, December 2016

Index tracking

Most retirement products are “actively managed” funds.

10X’s products are Index Tracking (or “passively managed”) funds. Actively managed funds pay expensive fund managers to make (often incorrect) decisions about what to buy and sell. Index tracking funds simply do that – track an index (rather than trying to pick or guess winning stocks) – and don’t need expensive managers.

7 Year Annualized Returns - Large Managers Watch

Source: Alexander Forbes Large Manager Watch. Best Investment View, December 2016

More money at retirement

Most funds are hit and miss. (Mostly miss.)

10X always hits. Despite the high fees, 86% of actively managed funds do worse than the index. And the problem with the other 14% is that it’s not the same 14% every year. 10X tracks the index to do as well as the market does. Our High Equity portfolio has consistently outperformed the average return of large fund managers.

Our Performance

Download Fact Sheet 348KB

6 out of 7 funds underperform the index

Source: Standard & Poor, five years ending June 2016.

Compare what you pay and what you’ll get out

We can get in touch and do a free comparison for you. We’ll establish what you’re currently paying against what you’d pay at 10X, and what you’re likely to get out in both scenarios. Nine out of ten times when we do this, 10X comes out substantially better.

Contact me

Secure a better retirement today!