10X International Medium Equity

The 10X International Medium Equity Fund aims to generate long-term capital and income growth through a diversified combination of local and offshore asset classes.

This fund allocates 66% of its assets to local and international shares and property, providing investors with significant exposure to global markets while maintaining a meaningful presence in the South African market. The remaining 34% is invested in defensive assets, including bonds and cash, to manage risk and provide income stability.

With a strategic offshore exposure above 65%, this fund is designed for investors seeking a balanced approach to international diversification.

Products

Living annuity

Risk profile

High

Ideal time horizon

5 years and longer

Annualised returns since inception

11.3%

Fund size

R 653 million
Get Started
Why choose the 10X International Medium Equity
  • Benefit from a balanced approach to offshore investing, with over 60% of the fund's assets invested in international markets.

  • Achieve long-term capital and income growth through a diversified portfolio that combines global and local investments.

  • Ideal for Living Annuity investors seeking a cost-effective way to access international markets while maintaining exposure to the South African economy.

Downloads

For Living Annuity investors:

Living Annuity Report

Product Fees

Understanding the fees for your investment is crucial. Here is a breakdown of the costs involved to own the 10X International Medium Equity for each available product.

Products

Living annuity

Risk profile

High

Ideal time horizon

5 years and longer

Annualised returns since inception

11.3%

Fund size

R 653 million
Get Started

Downloads

For Living Annuity investors:

Living Annuity Report

Fund holdings and asset allocation

Fund exposure

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.