For Business

Can I claim my provident fund form a previous employer?

Yes, you can still claim your provident fund. You need to contact your former employer and request an instruction form, instructing the administrator what to do with the money in your provident fund. You must also submit the required supporting documents (e.g. proof of banking and copy of your ID).

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.