Can I claim my provident fund from a previous employer?

Yes, you can claim your provident fund (as a cash pay-out), or, more sensibly, you could transfer it to your new employer's provident fund, if they have one, and let it earn investment income until you retire or lose your job, and really need the money. You need to fill out the relevant instruction form with your old employer, so that they can send this to the fund administrator, who can then process your claim.

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.