For Business

How do I obtain a withdrawal form other than from my employer?


I have worked for the same company for 5 years. Where do I go for assistance if my employer refuses to give me a provident fund withdrawal form? Thanks, Ulandi


You can only draw your provident fund if you resign from your employer. If you have resigned and your employer refuses to help you then you must approach the fund administrator directly, and request the form.

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.