10X International High Equity

The 10X International High Equity Fund aims to generate long-term capital growth through a diversified combination of local and offshore asset classes.

This fund allocates 80% of its assets to local and international shares and property, providing investors with significant exposure to global markets. The remaining 20% is invested in defensive assets, including bonds and cash, to manage risk.

With a strategic offshore exposure above 70%, this fund is designed for investors seeking to capitalise on international investment opportunities.

Products

Living annuity

Risk profile

High

Ideal time horizon

5 years and longer

Annualised returns since inception

11.6%

Fund size

R 808 million
Get Started
Why choose the 10X International High Equity
  • Maximise your offshore exposure with over 70% of the fund's assets invested in international markets.

  • Benefit from a diversified fund that combines global and local investments to optimise long-term capital growth.

  • Ideal for Living Annuity investors seeking a cost-effective way to access international markets.

Downloads

For Living Annuity investors:

Living Annuity Report

Product Fees

Understanding the fees for your investment is crucial. Here is a breakdown of the costs involved to own the 10X International High Equity for each available product.

Products

Living annuity

Risk profile

High

Ideal time horizon

5 years and longer

Annualised returns since inception

11.6%

Fund size

R 808 million
Get Started

Downloads

For Living Annuity investors:

Living Annuity Report

Fund holdings and asset allocation

Fund exposure

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.