General FAQ

Can I claim my deceased father's surplus money?

What surplus money are you referring to? From his deceased estate, his retirement fund, his living annuity, his life cover? If you are referring to a death benefit from a retirement fund, you can lodge the claim, but it will be up to the trustees to allocate the money.

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.