General FAQ

How do I reactivate a deceased member's tax number?

You need to reactive your late father's tax number, so that they can issue a tax directive on his death benefit pay-out. To do so, you will probably have to go into a SARS branch, explain the situation, and bring the necessary supporting documents (old tax number, copy of ID, death certificate etc as requested by SARS).

How can we 10X Your Future?

Begin your journey to a secure future with 10X Investments. Explore our range of retirement products designed to help you grow your wealth and achieve financial success.