How do you join a 10X Preservation Fund?

When you withdraw from your current retirement fund (either a company fund or another preservation fund), you must complete a withdrawal form, indicating that you wish to transfer your investment to the 10X Preservation Pension/Provident Fund.

This form has to be signed and sent to HR (for a company fund) or to the fund administrator (for a preservation fund). Thereafter, request a 10X Preservation Fund Application Form, by e-mailing or calling us at 021 412 1010. Complete and sign the form and fax (0865 201 934) or e-mail it back to us, together with a copy of the withdrawal form. Ensure that you have completed the “Transfer Fund Details” section on the application form. We will contact the existing fund, action the transfer and confirm with you when completed.

The information and answers supplied in this section do not constitute advice as defined by the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 37 of 2002.

Get investment and saving tips straight to your inbox.


How much do I need?

We can help you plan your future. Use our calculator to see if you are on track for a comfortable retirement.

RA Calculator

Get started or switch to 10X today.