How do you transfer to the 10X Retirement Annuity fund?

When you withdraw from your current retirement fund (either a company fund, retirement annuity or preservation fund), you must complete a withdrawal form, indicating that you wish to transfer your investment to the 10X Retirement Annuity Fund. This form must be signed and sent to HR (for a pension or provident fund) or to the fund administrator (for an RA or preservation fund). Thereafter, request a 10X RA Application Form, by e-mailing or calling us at 021 412 1010.

Complete and sign the form and fax (0865 201 934) or e-mail it back to us, together with a copy of the withdrawal form. Ensure that you have completed the “Transfer Fund Details” section on the application form. We will contact the existing fund, action the transfer and confirm when completed.

You can also apply online for a 10X Retirement Annuity or Preservation Fund by clicking the Apply Online link above in the navigation bar. 

The information and answers supplied in this section do not constitute advice as defined by the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 37 of 2002.

Get investment and saving tips straight to your inbox.

Related FAQ

How do I top up my RA using My10X?

You can make a top-up to your 10X investment on our member portal, My10X. To access My10X visit http...

Related FAQ

Can I claim RA contributions against capital gains?

You can claim RA contributions against that portion of capital gains which is included in your taxab...


How much do I need?

We can help you plan your future. Use our calculator to see if you are on track for a comfortable retirement.

RA Calculator

Get started or switch to 10X today.